Sunday 14 August 2011

Superhero signage

After that marathon, a quickie.


I recently went on a Christian kids' camp for 11-14s, on which the theme was "Superheroes", and beforehand was asked to cobble together some signs for rooms. The names of said rooms were already decided upon (the gym became the "Action Arena", the chill-out room became "The Bat Cave" - you get the idea). A lot of the designs I produced weren't exactly stuff I'd put in a portfolio, but they were fun, and I thought I'd share one or two with you here.


Each dorm had a different superhero as their name:




I used images stolen from Google, and sub-standard design software to put them together, but the idea comes through anyway. The toilets were also themed:




But my favourite design was this one:




In case you haven't figured it out - this was the name of the swimming pool for the week. Those of you who know me will know that I won't use image if text suffices, and here was a chance to do just that.

No comments:

Post a Comment