Tuesday 20 November 2012

Gently, gently

Third year hasn't lent me too many opportunities to blog. The workload is busier, and the work itself has been slightly different. For one, the first six weeks or so were spent brief writing, researching, and dissertating.

So, my first proper hands-on, design-y type brief was this one: Gentletude. Information can be found (in Spanish) here: http://www.gentletude.com/



The brief demands a typographic response to the term "gentletude" - presented in such a way that smartphone users would be able to share the image, and would be called to live a life based on kindness and attitude.

From my research, I decided to focus on the religious ideology of "the golden rule" (do to others as you would have them do to you).




Clearly these designs are not complete yet, but they offer a graphical interpretation of the quote below them.



I'll keep you posted.


No comments:

Post a Comment