Tuesday 20 November 2012

Répondez s'il vous planes

RSVP is the title of an exhibition, put on by Graphic Communication students from the University of Wolverhampton, to be held in March. I am one of those students, and such, here is some stuff that I've been doing for it.

We can exhibit anything visual which relates to "RSVP", with the priority being on provoking a response from the viewers of the exhibition. However, this post will deal with the publicity surrounding the event. My particular version of this publicity reflects the nature of my exhibition piece... All you need to know for now is that it involves paper planes.







My poster design draws on the visuality of paper plane design - folded corners make the poster leap out off the wall toward the viewer. The blues reflect the nature of sky, which is an important aspect as it gives basis for the planes themselves.

I will post more on my actual exhibition piece at a later date.

No comments:

Post a Comment