Saturday 13 April 2013

Foodbank posters

I posted a couple of weeks ago about a campaign I was putting together for Wolverhampton Foodbank. Well, I say for them - they know I'm doing it, as to whether it will really be used... It's unlikely! Regardless, the concept is still sound.

I don't want to bore you with the countless pages of ideas I've produced (these will be used later though!), so here's the main outcome: two posters used to highlight the main message of the promotion. 



The campaign hinges on two points. Firstly, it was important to make people aware of how much food they waste, and therefore, how much money they are throwing away. Second, it was highlighted how much that wastage amounts to in terms of the foodbank. The viewer is invited to make the link between the two.

The posters were designed to fit with each other to create a circular graphic, which is a reflection of the branding in general, and reflects the circular value of the new logo.

No comments:

Post a Comment